"Q", ChatGPT for Slack
OpenAI GPT-3.5 & GPT-4
powered by OpenAI GPT-3.5 & GPT-4
7-days free trial.
No credit card required.
A feature similar to ChatGPT plugins called 'Agent'.
- Google search with automatic keyword extraction
- Web browsing with automatic URL detection
- Vector search with your pre-uploaded documents, such as specific URLs and GitHub repositories
- An on/off switch on home tab
How to get started
- Add Q to your Slack workspace.
- Invite Q to any channel or direct message.
- Start chatting with Q by @Q.
- Free trial period is 7-days. Upgrade to a paid plan if you want to continue using Q after the period.
With Q, ChatGPT for Slack, unlike the browser version...
- You can chat as usual without being trained by OpenAI's AI model.
- You can chat with GPT alongside everyone else.
- You can gain insights into how everyone uses GPT, and even those who were originally disinterested will be enticed to give it a try.
- You can keep an unlimited chat history and easily pick up where you left of with an advanced search.
- You can chat with GPT 24/7 without peak hours unlimitedly.
- You can stay focused without repeated login interruptions.
- You can chat with GPT without leaving Slack.
- You can manage your expense with just one time without individual expense processing.
Q1:Does Q read Slack content?
A1:Yes, when Q has been mentioned, it reads the content of the thread to better understand the conversation naturally. It does not read the content outside of the thread.
Q2:Does Q save the content of the conversation?
A2:No, Q does not save the content of the conversation.
Q3:Does OpenAI save the content of the conversation?
A3:Yes and no. They retain the content of the conversation for abuse and misuse monitoring purposes for a maximum of 30 days, after which it will be deleted (unless otherwise required by law). Learn more in their data usage policy .
Q4:Does Q use the content of the conversation for training?
A4:No, Q does not use the content of the conversation for training.
Q5:Does OpenAI use the content of the conversation for training?
A5:No, neither does OpenAI since data via API is not used for training.
Q7:Which model should I use, GPT-3.5 or GPT-4?
A7:If you want more accurate answers with a higher cost, use GPT-4. If you want more quick answers with a lower cost, use GPT-3.5.
Q8:What happens after the free trial period?
A8:You will be no longer able to use Q. If you want to continue using Q, upgrade to a paid plan from the Pricing page.
Q9:What is billing unit?
A9:Workspace is the billing unit. It can not be divided within a workspace.
Q10:I would like my manager to use Q in order to approve my internal request for Q, but my trial has ended. What should I do?
A10:Even if your trial has ended, you can still try Q for one more day by just re-installing Q.
Since Q is an AI model that infers from context based on OpenAI's GPT, so there are some weaknesses.
- Q may reply with inaccurate information potentially.
- Q may reply with offensive content potentially.