Q, ChatGPT for Slack
7-days free trial.
No credit card required.
The first day of the trial is GPT-4!
Get most out of Q in 3 steps.
- Meet Q: ChatGPT in Your Workspace Q functions like ChatGPT, but within your workspace. Secure and shareable, it won't store or learn your data.
- Custom Instructions for Tailored Use Itemize your team-specific rules, guidelines, and templates. Set them in Custom Instructions, and boom, now all you have to do is just post your input! Everyone in your workspace will benefit. Ideal for emails, translations, tweet/blog content creation, copywritings, reporting, coding and testing based on your internal info etc. So many!
- Extend Context with Plugins and Uploaders For larger text requirements, use Plugins and Uploaders to import documents like Web, PDFs and repositories etc. Ideal for help desks and research etc.
Plugins and Uploaders for more tailored experience.
- Google search with automatic keyword extraction
- Web browsing with automatic URL detection
- Vector search with your pre-uploaded documents, such as specific URLs and GitHub repositories
- An on/off switch on home tab Learn more features →
How to get started
- Add Q to your Slack workspace.
- Invite Q to any channel or direct message.
- Start chatting with Q by @Q.
- Free trial period is 7-days. Upgrade to a paid plan if you want to continue using Q after the period. Learn more pricing plans →
With "Q, ChatGPT for Slack", unlike the browser version...
- You can chat as usual without being trained by OpenAI's AI model.
- You can chat with GPT alongside everyone else.
- You can gain insights into how everyone uses GPT, and even those who were originally disinterested will be enticed to give it a try.
- You can keep an unlimited chat history and easily pick up where you left of with an advanced search.
- You can chat with GPT 24/7 without peak hours unlimitedly.
- You can stay focused without repeated login interruptions.
- You can chat with GPT without leaving Slack.
- You can manage your expense with just one time without individual expense processing.
Since Q is an AI model that infers from context based on OpenAI's GPT, so there are some weaknesses.
- Q may reply with inaccurate information potentially.
- Q may reply with offensive content potentially.