- use-casesupdatesSeptember 10, 2023Published a new use-case "Medical Notes".Published a new use-case "Medical Notes" for Audio File Reader.
- featuresreleasesSeptember 8, 2023Released a new feature "On-demand Audio Transcription Reading"Q can now read and respond to audio files in real time. Just leave a voice memo anyway, then post it to Slack and tell it to summarize and that's it! This is possible for voice files of a few seconds, or even 30 minutes. Multiple files can be supported.
- featuresreleasesSeptember 4, 2023Released a new feature "Channel Summary Scheduler".Released a new feature "Channel Summary Scheduler". Now you can schedule to post a summary of the channel at a specified time for a specified period.
- updatesAugust 29, 2023Updated our value proposition on the top page.We updated top message on the top page to better reflect our value proposition.
- featuresupdatesAugust 22, 2023Disabled unfurling previews when Q is invited to a new channel.We disabled unfurling previews when Q is invited to a new channel not to fill up the channel with unfurling previews.
- featurespricingupdatesAugust 21, 2023Introduced new pricing plans such as Entry, Standard, and Premium.We introduced new pricing plans such as Entry, Standard, and Premium. Entry is a $8/user/mo GPT-4 4K up to 50 requests plan. Standard is a $20/user/mo GPT-4 4K unlimited requests plan. Premium is a $32/user/mo GPT-4 8K unlimited requests plan.
- bug fixesAugust 18, 2023Fixed a bug in the available user determination.Fixed a bug where if a user did not use the extra sheet during the current billing period, the user could not use the extra sheet even if it was left over.
- featuresupdatesAugust 15, 2023Added more contents when user trial has ended.Added more contents when user trial has ended. Now users can see the pricing page and the booking a demo page when their trial has ended.
- featuresupdatesAugust 14, 2023Created the Feature List page.The Feature List page include basic features, Custom Instructions, plugins, uploaders, settings, subscriptions, billing, and support.
- bug fixesAugust 13, 2023Fixed wrong paths for OGP images.Fixed wrong paths for OGP images and now OGP images are displayed correctly.
- featuresupdatesAugust 13, 2023Created the Booking a Demo page.You can now book a demo with us to learn more about "Q, ChatGPT for Slack". We'll show you how to use "Q, ChatGPT for Slack" and answer any questions you may have.
- featuresupdatesAugust 12, 2023Enabled Q to support long responses beyond Slack's limit.Fixed an error "msg_too_long" and enabled Q to post continuously even if response message is too long (Normal and Retriever mode only).
- securityupdatesAugust 12, 2023Created the Vulnerability Disclosure Program page.You can now report security vulnerabilities to us. We'll review your report and respond as soon as possible.
- complianceupdatesAugust 11, 2023Created the HIPAA Compliance page.You can now learn about our HIPAA compliance. HIPAA stands for the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996, which is a federal law that required the creation of national standards to protect sensitive patient health information from being disclosed without the patient’s consent or knowledge.
- featuresupdatesAugust 10, 2023Enabled you to extend your trial period to 7-days every time you re-install Q.Enabled you to extend your trial period to 7-days every time you re-install Q. If you couldn't have enough time to try it out during the free trial period, just re-install Q to re-trial it for free for 7-days.
- bug fixesAugust 10, 2023Fixed a bug that the same mail was sent multiple times.Fixed a bug that the same welcome mail was sent multiple times.
- updatesAugust 7, 2023Improved speed of performance up to reply.Enabled to cache non-time-sensitive data to Redis cache server.
- featuresupdatesAugust 6, 2023Enabled to stop streaming by clicking the Stop button.Enabled to stop streaming by clicking the Stop button. Now you can stop streaming if something seems off, eliminating the need to wait until the end.
- featuresupdatesAugust 1, 2023Enabled to continue, regenerate, and delete by clicking the buttons.Enabled to continue the conversation by clicking the Continue button. Now you can continue the conversation with just one click if you want to hear more, regenerate the current response if you want to make Q rethink, and delete the current response if you want to keep the thread clean and save tokens.
- updatesJuly 31, 2023Updated the custom instruction blog post.Updated the custom instruction blog post to reflect the latest changes.
7-days free trial.
No credit card required.
The first day of the trial is GPT-4!